Influenza A Virus recombinant nucleoprotein from S. cerevisiae
Recombinant nucleoprotein (rN) of influenza A virus (IAV) was expressed in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and purified from yeast lysates by combination of chromatographic techniques and ultracentrifugation in CsCl density gradients under native (non-denaturing) conditions.
Nine different products are available. Six contains differently prepared and/or formulated full-length native recombinant IAV-rN:
- 14-IA-A1G: IAV-rN from S. cerevisiae, in glycerol stock.
- 14-IA-A1L: IAV-rN from S. cerevisiae, lyophilized.
- 14-IA-A2G: IAV-rN with improved reactivity in immunoassays, in glycerol stock.
- 14-IA-A2L: IAV-rN with improved reactivity in immunoassays, lyophilized.
- 14-IAUlt-U1L: ultrapure IAV-rN from S. cerevisiae, lyophilized.
- 15-IAUlt-U2L: ultrapure IAV-rN with improved reactivity in immunoassays, lyophilized.
Another three include IAV-rN with his-tag (IAV-his8-rN):
- 14-IAH-H1L: IAV-his8-rN from S. cerevisiae, lyophilized.
- 14-IAH-H2G: IAV-his8-rN with improved reactivity in immunoassays, in glycerol stock.
- 14-IAH-H2L: IAV-his8-rN with improved reactivity in immunoassays, lyophilized.
We did noticed
reactivity of recombinant antigen with influenza nucleoprotein-specific antibodies is variable and depends on the method of protein preparation. Therefore, IAV-rN products with improved reactivity in immunoassays were developed. Here they are indicated as “highly reactive”.
Moreover, for some applications highly pure nucleoprotein may be needed. For this, we generated >95% pure recombinant IAV-rN protein products, marked as “ultrapure”. Together with different formulations in glycerol stock or lyophilized protein, this provides a range of the same IAV nucleoprotein products derived from yeast.
Choose one that meets your application requirements.